Welcome To Krakowska Fabryka Zdrowia Physical Therapy!
Physiotherapy center KFZ offers physiotherapy, manual therapy and massage. Our services are multilingual: English, Norwegian. With an active approach we treat a broad spectrum of discomfort inlcuding sport injuries, work related problems, post-surgery problems, and much more for our patients. High quality individual sessions ensure you get the best results.
We treat a broad range of conditions, such as:
- Back pain
- Neck pain and headaches (migranes)
- Spinal pain
- Disorders of the TMJ (jaw bone & joint)
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Knee pain ( patella syndrome, ACL, PCL)
- Sports injuries
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Chronic (back) pain
- Muscle problems (sprains and strains)
- Work related injury
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Stress management
- and more…
Aches and body pain can be a result of many things including: work related problems, sports injuries, surgeries, medical treatments and accidents, but physio isn’t always about treating aches and pains. We’re here to also help to improve your body’s general performance.
The aim of Physiotherapy is not the same for every patient coming through our door. The most common reasons are – reduce and/or manage pain, returning to sport.
In support of the physiotherapy treatment, physiotherapy center KFZ offers wide range of manual therapy to assist in your fast and correct physical recovery. Manual therapy is a physical treatment primarily used by physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths and osteopathic physicians to treat musculoskeletal pain and many disabilities. Our qualified and experienced team of KFZ physiotherapy center work closely with patients to help alleviate pain
A manual therapist is specialized physiotherapist in the diagnosis and treatment of the musculoskeletal system, specifically the joints, muscles, ligaments and nerves and their relations among each other with the aim of improving movement. This may include moving the joints in specific directions at different speeds (joint mobilizations or manipulations), deep tissue massage, muscle stretching, passive movements of the effected body part or letting the patient move into the resistance of the therapist to improve muscle activation and mobility. Also, medical training therapy, sport massage or soft tissue techniques and advices to prevent future injuries are all part of the treatment given by a manual therapist.
- Sometimes undressing to expose the body part – For example; wearing shorts if you are treating knee pain, so that your therapist can see clearly how the joint is moving and working. We highly recommend sport outfit for the visit.
- Thorough assessment of your posture, movement, flexibility, strength & function
- Your therapist will likely palpate or passively move the affected area to feel for restrictions and/or pain – this part of the treatment may cause some pain as we check everything precisely
- It is normal to feel a little tender within the area being treated for 24-48 hours after treatment
- Application of sustained pressure directly over the area.
- Stretching exercises to do at home and eventually strength & conditioning exercises, as rehabilitating this muscle is extremely important for long term resolution of your symptoms and to prevent further injuries. This is important part of the therapy. We call it “homework”.
We will be in touch via e-mail or WhatsApp.
- Please bring all you medical data which is connected to the matter of the pain.
- Pain relief
- Improved joint flexibility & soft tissue mobility
- Reduced tension – both emotional & physical
- Better quality of life / return to normal activities and sports
- Reduced scar tissue
- Restoration of harmony within the central nervous system
Aleja Pokoju 16 (inside of Fitness Platinium XXL). This location is the closest to “Rondo Grzegórzeckie”. You can get there by tram or if you prefer you can use your own car ( big parking place available)
Zakopiańska 72D (inside the Crossfit 72D) Parking lot is just outside of the building.
Bratysławska 4 ( Inside Kaufland shopping center but the entrance is on the side of the building, the same as Platinium XXL Bratysławska 4). Paring lot is just outside of the building.
Request your appointment:
+48 692 451 670
Getting you back to normal is our aim!